APEX API 610 Pumps
Conforming to API 610 standards, the Apex API range of heavy duty pumps is designed for the most onerous duties handling hydro carbons and chemicals at high temperatures and pressures.
Pumps are of modular construction and are available in a wide variety of materials including cast iron, steel, stainless steel, duplex stainless steel and titanium.
- Single stage impeller
- Double volute casing on most sizes
- Back pull out design
- Centreline mount
- Cartridge mechanical sealto API 682
- All metal flexible spacer coupling to API671
- Heavy duty cast steel bearing housing
- Oil lubricated bearings with constant level oiler
- Bearings protected by Labtecta labyrinth seal
- Reliability through strict quality procedures, good engineering practice and quality materials as standard
- Rotating element may be removed from the pump without disturbing the pipework
- Low Nett Positive Suction Head protects the pump from cavitation damage
- Non-overloading power characteristics
- Discharge flange sizes 40 to 200 mm
- Maximum flowrate 900 m3/hr
- Max generated head 160 m at 2900 rpm
- Chemical, refinery and process
- Hydrocarbon duties
- High temperature chemical service
- Offshore process applications
- Standard pumps are capable of a working pressure of 40 bar subject to flange rating
- All pumps are hydrostatically tested upon assembly to 1.5 times the rated working pressure
Any make and type of API 682 cartridge seal may be fitted to the API pump.
Pumps are generally supplied complete with a 3 phase electric motor.
Apex can cast virtually any material specified by the customer including:
- Duplex stainless steel
- Super duplex stainless steel
- Cast Iron
- Cast steel